Monday, July 22, 2013

Dreamself

Sorry I have been MIA for a while.  Here are some more song lyrics I've written.



They say
That when you are awake
That you are you
And I am me

But they say
That when you are dreaming
That you everything
'Cause your mind creates all that it sees


But what if I told you
That it never changes
'Cause when you awaken
You're still dreaming
And the world that surrounds you
Is all that you are
Cause the mind that percieves it
Arises from everything

And your life is the world's dream


But sometimes
Your mind runs in circles
And the love that's between us
Seems so far away
And the future expanding
Along with your past
Takes you away from the present
And all that you are here and now

And I wrote this song for you

Cause your life is the dream of the world
And your life is the world's dream

No comments:

Post a Comment